Re: Important tax break

From: Michael S. Lorrey (
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 15:02:38 MDT

Brian Atkins wrote:
> You can escape capital gains on stock sales by rolling over the cash into
> an investment in a small company:

You can also do so by rolling the money over into real estate or into
oil exploration.

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Oct 02 2000 - 17:35:06 MDT