how to help

From: Stephan Vladimir Bugaj (
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 10:34:10 MDT

For those of you in NY who want to help:

We called Sen. Clinton's office (
is where the info is - call 212-688-6262).
Their office (and probably Schumer's office, but we didn't
call there because his site is down) is coordinating volunteers
and you can leave them your name and phone #, and info about
what you can/will do, and they'll contact relief coordinators
and then assign volunteers (they'll call you back with where
to show up once they make an assignment).

Outside NY, you should contact your local government and see
if relief assistance efforts in your community are seeking

- S

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Fri Oct 12 2001 - 14:40:29 MDT