-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
If you want anarchotopia, do three things:
1. Pick a vital service that is currently a government monopoly and
dream up a way to operate it as a private venture. If you get
rich doing it, all the better.
2. View regulation and taxation as damage and route around it. Seek
out the political and logistical environment for your business
where regulation and taxation are minimized. If they can't tax
you and can't regulate you, it doesn't matter if they continue
to exist for other people. They no longer exist to you, and
that's a good start.
3. Make fun of big ponderous bureaucracies and corpocracies every
chance you get. Maybe the memes will catch and spread, maybe
not, but it will sure be therapeutic.
Basically a distillation of a longer list I posted a day or two ago.
* I believe that the majority of the world's Muslims are good, *
* honorable people. If you are a Muslim and want to reassure me and *
* others that you are part of this good, honorable majority, all *
* you need to say are nine simple words: "I OPPOSE the Wahhabi cult *
* and its Jihad." *
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 6.5.8
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Sat May 11 2002 - 17:44:14 MDT