Re: >H Let's do an FAQ! (was: The image of transhumanism)
Harvey Newstrom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 14:34:33 -0400
Here are the questions I get asked:
- Why would you want to live longer?
- Won't improving you use up resources and diminish others?
- Isn't this a sin, against God, against nature, etc.?
- Why should you get improved and not others? (assumes not others)
- What if it doesn't work? Is there evidence it will happen?
Harvey Newstrom <mailto:email@example.com>
Author, Engineer, Entrepreneur, <http://www.gate.net/~harv>
Consultant, Researcher, Scientist. <ldap://certserver.pgp.com>