"BOSTON (Reuters) - Researchers treated a 42-year-old man who overdosed on
vitamin D because he took an over-the-counter vitamin supplement
containing as much as 430 times the amount of vitamin D listed by the
"The man had been taking vitamin D-3 supplements manufactured by
Prolongevity of Markham, Ontario. Tests of three different lots showed
that the vitamin D-3 levels in each gram of the product were 26 to 430
times the amount Prolongevity listed on its labels."
Anyone here taking the stuff?
-- -- -- -- --
Eliezer S. Yudkowsky http://singinst.org/
Research Fellow, Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Fri Oct 12 2001 - 14:39:42 MDT