Re: Ants

Ray Peck (rpeck@PureAtria.COM)
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 15:04:54 -0800 (PST)

Eugene Leitl writes:
>> I've found that the pyrethrin stuff works quite well, and you don't
>> have to worry so much about whether you're poisoning yourself. You
>I hate to tell you, but these synthetic pyrothroids (no power without the
>price) _are_ toxic, especially to kids. Unlike these of biological
>origin, they are much more persistant. So if you complain of frequent
>headaches, and an unability to concentrate properly, the answer may lie
>in the insecticid bottle...

I'm talking about the natural ones made from some sort of ground-up
flowers. Are those OK?