Re: GUNS: Shooting of Japanese student did happen
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:26:08 -0700 (PDT) wrote:
>I see, you assume I am a liar, ( becasue i am careless and frivolous about
>facts) therefore,

You're really into this assuming that you know what other people are assuming about you, aren't you?

I'm not 'assuming you're a liar', I'm assuming that because you're 'careless and frivolous about facts' that nothing you post as a supposed fact can be trusted without verification, particularly when it disagrees with what I remember. You were wrong about 75% of the facts of this incident; why should I trust you on the other 25%?

>You may or may not go find out.... either way you convinced me ...
>that its not good to talk to you..! LOL...

And it's kind of hard to have a discussion with someone who's as 'careless and frivolous about facts' as you are.

>you decide, like the man above that i am "whatever" and you shoot.

Maybe you should spend more time being careful about facts and less time jumping to assumptions.