Re: bucky tubes

Gina Miller (
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 01:02:05 PST

You wrote:
>What's a bucky tube? :) Did you get any answers to your email?

Its a C60 fullerene {C as in carbon}
If you go to my site, at and click Nanotechnology Industries Web
Than click links
Then click web
there's a message board in there with a story from "Chemical News" Called "Jr. Buckyball" about a new C35 bucky. Gina "Nanogirl" Miller

Get Your Private, Free Email at