Re: machine-gun your enemies

JSmith8347 (
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 12:05:18 EST

You would not kill more then 90%, the other 10% would learn to avoid your guns
fight back. The remaining 10% would be much harder to kill. A small
percentage of
that 10% will evolve into your worst nightmare.