Re: Stateless Persons

Michael Lorrey (
Fri, 02 Jan 1998 16:18:54 -0500 wrote:
> I would suggest you look at the concept of a "PT" (Perpetual Tourist,
> Post Taxpayer, etc.) There are many references on the net and texts. The
> plan is to divide your life into components so that one state does not
> "control" you. In practice you would hold a passport of convenience or
> two, work in or out of another tax free haven, bank in another, hold
> your assets again in another and live where you wish but not long enough
> to be considered a resident there. US Citizens with significant assets
> would need to take great care and time to successfully accomplish this.
> Practically speaking you would need to have a portable profession and
> the infrastructure is expensive so the payback period to recover those
> costs could be years.
> While I personally know the PT structure is viable and accomplished I
> also know many more try than succeed.
> Brian

What are resources and networks are there available to support this sort
of lifestyle, and are there any temp agencies that specialize in this???

Links, please. Thank you.

Mike Lorrey