boffins with powered lawnmowers

From: Damien Broderick (
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 02:23:16 MDT

I glitched:

>asks for US-friendly replacements for `boffin' and `motor-mower engine'.
>and a motor-mower engine is the sort of lawnmower run by petrol (gas)

Drat. The second term should be just plain `motor-mower', forget the
engine. Maybe `lawnmower' is it, since no self-respecting American would
*push* a mower by hand...

Damien Broderick [a demmed clumsy & hasty colonial]

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Oct 02 2000 - 17:34:45 MDT