From: Mises Institute News firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 11:58 AM
Subject: The Mises Campus
The New England Journal of Medicine has leveled an assault on free
enterprise with its latest issue. The claim is that private money corrupts
medical research. William Anderson, writing on http://www.mises.org, shows
that it's public money that does the corrupting.
* James Ostrowski on the nuttiest Supreme Court dissent he's read in years;
* "The Place of Economics in Learning" by Ludwig von Mises, now available
as a premium for membership;
* A defense of single-firm, market-share dominance, by Jeffrey Tucker
* An artist's rendering of the Mises Institute's new building to complete
an onsite campus, and an opportunity to become a contributor;
* A German newsweekly identifies Mises as a key influence of Alan Greenspan
(we have our doubts), on our news page.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Jul 27 2000 - 14:11:42 MDT