Announcing Fungimol version 0.2.
Fungimol is a extensible system that allows one to design atomic-scale
objects. It's written in C++, and presently runs under Linux.
It comes with source and binaries for Brennermd, a Fortran public
domain molecular dynamics system for hydrocarbon chemistry produced by
Donald Brenner, J.A. Harrison, S.B. Sinnott, and O. Shenderova.
Changes since version 0.1:
* Wire frame drawing.
* Much more general Buckminsterfullerine editing.
* A new "Gallery" section to the document, with one entry for a
six-toothed buckminsterfullerine gear.
* The GIF's in the tutorial are now compressed, so the tutorial is now
accessible to people with slow net connections.
* Performance improvements and bug fixes.
* The animated GIF of a buckygun isn't a change, but it's really
cool, so I'll mention the URL anyway:
Documentation, sources, and binaries are at
May 6, 2000
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Jul 27 2000 - 14:10:36 MDT