>Any others that come to mind? spike
I'm assuming that we're talking about suspended animation here, and
not just specifically being frozen.
- There was that Mel Gibson movie, "Forever Young".
- The old Star Trek where Kahn and his people are discovered had them
in suspended animation.
- ST:The Next Generation thawed out and cured some people who were
supposed to be early 21st century cryonic subjects who were sent into
- ST:Voyager had everyone on the ship but 7 of 9 go into suspended
animation while they passed through some special area of space.
- In "Alien", Sigourney Weaver goes into suspended animation at the
end of the movie.
- There was that awful Stallone movie with Wesley Snipes, "Demolition Man".
- How do you think that Buck Rogers got to the 25th century?
Ugh, why am I doing this the hard way? It just occurred to me that
if you go to <http://www.imdb.com> (Internet Movie DataBase), you can
do a plot search for "cryo" and "suspended animation".
I just checked it out, and you get a whole bunch of hits. You can
take it from here. :)
-- "If anyone can show me, and prove to me, that I am wrong in thought or deed, I will gladly change. I seek the truth, which never yet hurt anybody. It is only persistence in self-delusion and ignorance which does harm." -- Marcus Aurelius, MEDITATIONS, VI, 21
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon May 28 2001 - 09:56:38 MDT