Re: No federal parole

From: S.J. Van Sickle (
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 15:30:49 MST

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, John Clark wrote:

> Currently there is no mechanism for prison officials to extend somebody's sentence
> and I hope there never will be.

There is in Wisconsin...for certain sex crimes, you can be held
indefinately after your sentence is over (though by order of a judge).
Remains to be seen how long this will remain true.

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon May 28 2001 - 09:56:26 MDT